Valentine's Hidden Hearts

Ok, I know I'm a little late for Valentines day but Mr Chris has come to expect this from me. He knows I live in a different time zone to everyone else. As it happens it worked out better this way as Mr Chris was still working his way through my Lemon Meringue cupcakes on Valentines day.

To be honest we don't normally do anything for Valentines but I had this idea and I really wanted to give it a go.



Again putting my stencils and impression mats to good use - I don't think I can do cupcakes without them now.


But where is the hidden heart?


It's baked inside....






Lucky for me I wasn't the first to have this idea and found lots of helpful tips out there. If you want to give these a go I can highly recommend following instructions from Made with love by me. I don't think mine would have turned out so well on my first attempt without them.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...very impressed with the hidden hearts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it's easy when you know how :)

      Delete

Blogger Template by Clairvo